PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY SIGNING UP FOR THE SERVICES CREATES A CONTRACT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND BLUE ELEPHANT, CONSISTING OF THE ORDER, THE APPLICABLE SERVICE DESCRIPTION AND THIS USER AGREEMENT AND YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BLUE ELEPHANT’S USAGE POLICY. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- The initial term of this Agreement shall be as set forth in the Order Form (the “Initial Term”). The Initial Term (1st Year) shall begin upon commencement of the Services to Customer. After the Initial Term, this Agreement shall automatically renew.
- By singing up to Blue Hosting service you are in agreement of yearly bound contractual hosting service, renewed annually at normal term pricing.
- PayPal, Payment method accepted by Blue Elephant.
- Company may increase the Service Fees in the manner permitted at any time on or after expiration of the Initial Term.
- Customer will pay to Company the service fees for the Services in the manner set forth in the Hosting Order Form.
- This Agreement may be terminated within (30) days of initial term commencing, Blue Elephant will refund you all pre-paid fees for hosting services for the full remainder of contract after effectiveness of cancellation.
- If you decide cancel this Agreement after initial (30) days, or prior to the end of the Initial Term or any Term thereafter, or Company shall not refund to You any fees paid in advance of such cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel your renewal term, you must inform Blue Elephant within (30) days prior to your renewal anniversary.
- In the event that any amount due to Company remains unpaid seven (10) days after such payment is due, Company, in its sole discretion, may immediately terminate this Agreement, and/or withhold or suspend Services.
- There may be a minimum €50.00 charge to reinstate accounts that have been suspended or terminated due to unpaid subscriptions.